We would like to give our fullest attention to your child at the time of their appointment. For that reason we ask that you respect our policies and procedures. Please download our policies and procedures and bring it to your next visit. Thank You!
- All co-pays are due at the time of service.
- 24 hours cancellation notice is appreciated and/or there will be a $25 charge for
- Two or more “no shows” will forfeit your scheduled appointment time and will be
reassigned to other clients.
- Returned checks will result in a $25 fee due at the time of notification.
- Balances on ALL accounts must be Paid in Full in order to continue therapy services.
Please check your balance prior to your therapy session and make payment as indicated.
- Outstanding balances will be sent to collections.
- Due to insurance liabilities we ask that you be seated in the waiting area until a therapist
can lead your child to a treatment room.
- We do our very best to begin and end treatment sessions on time. Please be prompt for
appointments for they will end 45 minutes from appointment time. If you choose to drop
your child off for therapy please arrive 5 minutes prior to the end of their session and
leave your cell phone number with the front desk.
- Please note that your therapist may advise you to step out of treatment sessions to
assure your child’s optimal performance and to also establish a trusting relationship and
- Authorization by insurance is not a guarantee of payment. If your insurance company
denies payment you will be responsible for your bill in full.