TeleHealth is a means for receiving therapy remotely. Utilizing the webcam and microphone on your computer or smart phone, you will connect with your therapist online. You will be able to see and talk with your therapist while they also get to see and hear you and your child.
What services are provided through TeleHealth?
Why use TeleHealth?
1) Treating a child in their own environment provides valuable information to the clinician which may not be witnessed at the clinic
2) The elimination of travel to the clinic especially during this period of pandemic
3) Treatment of a medically fragile child in the comfort of their own home
4) Child is most comfortable in their home setting
5) Parents are given the opportunity to participate and learn from the treatment sessions, giving them the tools needed to address issues that impact their child and other members of the family
6) Family members that are not typically able to attend clinic session are able to participate during telehealth sessions
How do I proceed? Send us your contact information and we will be in touch. Contact Us >>