Improves the child's functional ability to perform tasks in home, school, and community settings.
Helps children learn to use language, and includes parents/ caregivers in the process.
The primary goal is to provide adequate nutrient intake to support age appropriate growth and weight gain.
P.T. in the pool instead of in the clinic. Children work on the same goals as in a clinic environment, but in the water!
We are certified in iLs (Integrated Listening System)
iLs is based on the fact that we can change our brain – we can essentially re-wire it through specific and repeated stimulation, a concept known as neuroplasticity. As in building strength and endurance with physical exercise, we are able to build neurological pathways and synaptic activity at any age.
Children this will benefit:
Developmental Delays: improved strength, endurance and motor planning
- ADD/ ADHD: improvements in attention to task and decreased movement
- Autism: improvements in behaviors, sensory processing and language
- Down Syndrome: improvement in muscle tone and motor skills
- Sensory Processing Disorders: increased organization of sensory processing
- Communication Delays: improved speech, articulation, language and socialization
- Motor Delays: global improvements in fine and gross motor skills
- Auditory Processing: improvements in overall ability to process auditory input
- Feeding Disorders: improvement in oral motor function, decreased oral aversion and feeding skills
Download our Red Flag lists for Physical Therapy, Speech Therapy, or Occupational Therapy if you are still unsure if your child would benefit from therapy. If you still have questions please give us a call or set up an evaluation.
Please download and make sure you have ALL of the proper forms filled out and bring them with you to your appointment.
St. Louis Patients
New Patient Forms
New Patient Forms
For Feeding Evaluations please download and bring the Feeding History Form